Wednesday 22 July 2009

My Penny


                                                                   M.

                                           I lost my penny, one devilish night,

                                           On the floor, outside your door,

                                           A poor penny I lost.

                         As a small boy, and a small girl, 

                         We diminished the world, our sinfully loud nights.

                         Me smiling, you gliding...

                                You liked to listen, I liked to talk,

                                You made me bloom, I made you stalk,

                                There was never bloody enough to make us stop.

                        You never forgot my T-shirt, I always see your smirk,

                        Passing each other's window,

                        I know, we'll continue to lurk.

No comments:

Post a Comment