Sunday 19 July 2009

Почему?






                   Want to meet the prostitute Bijou, from the Bar de la Lune, Montmartre, Paris, whose photo was taken in 1933, by Gyula Halász, the artist also known as Brassai. I want to feel completely deserted on the streets and quarters of the city which changed my life in so many ways; the city that I see over and over again, in my dreams, at night and when the sun is up and shining...

                   Want to meet Don Ygnacio de Alfaro y Duenas, the second marquis of Casalduero, from Garcia Marquez's novel, Del amor y otros demonios. The man with a sullen face, with lily-white skin, since bats satiate on his blood each and every night. The picture of this man also haunts my dreams and visits me at night...

                   Bonne nuit, mes amis, bonne nuit... 

No comments:

Post a Comment