Friday 17 July 2009

Coalitions



        Roll your sleeves up and raise your head high...

        I have been walking 500 laps every second, because while I walk, and walk, and yes, walk, I sink, and sink, and yes, sink of course, while reflecting or dreaming or smiling. I find this truly amazing, even though most times, it's always related to waiting, which requires patience, something I truly lack. But still... there's a secret deep down in how I choose to project what I'm concerned of,  and also, how I manage to hold my horses, only play with the object of my desires. You know the feeling when in your mind you hear Yes! Yes!, but at the same time, your head is shaking No!. That's what I usually mean by 'yesyesno'. Before, it used to be 'bygones', but I try to keep cynicism deep deep deep down. Why? That's what P. asked, because he says I am a cynic, and I even embrace it (too) many times. But, we keep what is most dear to us to ourselves mostly, non est volentis, I presume. Again, this is demure in so many ways. But yesyesno, even if in the same time it's harder to breathe and I can't shake my thoughts; until that magical epiphany, the yes after which the no from the end of the expression is smaller and smaller and smaller and it's gone, yupppi. 

       Next step, literally, walk on, walk on... New projection? Naturlich... YesYesNo? Hmm:) There is a war between us, that always binds us. I recognise no end, I already forgot the beginning. As I should. I don't need the battles, I want them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment