Monday 14 February 2011

tangled

Self-denial is easy, comfortable, and sometimes it's a bitch.

I could never shake off the thought that nothing goes unacknowledged - our choices and decisions, actually, anything we decide to act upon has a way of following some wicked trail we leave behind. I never really tried to hide my trails, too much worry, too much risk.

How did it come to this?

Strike #1, strike #2, strike #3... how many will there be? Is there any point in weighing the significance of what is already in the back of your mind, it's only a matter of time until it materializes itself - most often in a grotesque form I choose to criticize and repent.

I'm no one. So when do I leave? There's no fat lady, no dreamboat, no end of the story. I'm the only hero of the story and no, I don't need to be saved.

Change, just change.

No comments:

Post a Comment