Tuesday 15 September 2009

C'est la mer


           La mer... a great number of people associate the deep blue with the possibility of change, and watching change happen. I'm one of those people. The resolutions I make by the sea are a proof of that. We all need such exits or entrances, it's a matter of perspective. 

          Taking a closer look, could take us to pure psychology. The colour of the sea, its movement, the stillness, its depth, all in all, overrated symbols and cliches, none of them truly count. Only from a distance. 

          Yes, I'm at a considerable distance right now, still. Absence sure made my heart grow fonder, and a couple of days more: Voila!!!  Soon, I'll be there... I'll have my  nouveau resolution demanding a solution, demanding more than what I usually bargain, but es muss sein, es muss sein, that's what Beethoven's sonata repeats. 

         Let there be no more compulsions, no more instructions such as 'Don't face reality, let it be a place from which you escape'. Escape into a reality of my own making, yes, of course. 

         It all begins with the sea for me, 'Water, water everywhere, Not a drop to drink'...

No comments:

Post a Comment